A very interesting conversation between InPower founder Dana Theus and myself led to this upcoming webcast. I hope you will join and put in your two cents worth.
Women are making history every day. But we don’t always realize that. On the other hand, we do love to analyze ourselves, and the topic of intergenerational communication about feminism is always a hot one. See all the details and join up for the live broadcast or via replay!
Our Panelists include YOU and:
Gloria Feldt– Past President of Planned Parenthood and Author of No Excuses: 9 Ways WOMEN Can Change How We Think About POWER
Emily Bennington – Author of Who Says It’s a Man’s World?
Eva Swanson – Student and Women’s Advocate at the College of William & Mary
Dana Theus – Founder, InPower Women (Moderator)
Questions we’ll explore:
- What is modern Feminism really about and what does “the fight for equality” mean today
- Who should call themselves a Feminist? (You?)
- Is Sheryl Sandberg Right? Do Does Feminism need a reboot and are YOU the one to do it?
- How do we include more men in the conversation?
Do you have a burning question we should discuss? You’ll be invited to submit it when you register.
March 20, 2013 @ 3pm Eastern
Register HERE to receive live and replay links.
You don’t have to be on Google+ to watch. We’ll be hosting it on InPower Women!
Latest posts by Gloria Feldt (Posts)
- This Blog is No Longer Active… - March 17, 2014
- Women’s Equality Day and the Civil Rights March - August 26, 2013
- Stuck? Change Your Relationship With Power - July 21, 2013