Do you feel stuck in your career? Need a boost of inspiration and some practical tools to set and reach your next goal?
Join us for an exciting interactive webinar Gloria Feldt’s 9 Practical Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career led by Gloria Feldt, co-founder of Take The Lead, whose mission is to prepare and propel women to take their fair and equal share of top leadership positions by 2025. Gloria is a nationally renowned inspirational keynote speaker with frontline leadership experience, and activist for women. Author of No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, Gloria also teaches “Women, Power, and Leadership” at Arizona State University.
Through interviews, historical perspective, and anecdotes, Gloria will examine why barriers to equality still exist in American society. Feldt employs a no-nonsense, tough-love point of view to expose the internal and external roadblocks holding women back, but she doesn’t place blame; rather, she provides inspirations, hope, and courage – as well as sharing the 9 concrete power tools.
This webinar training is a two part series which has been customized for career-minded women seeking to further understand and embrace a relationship with power as it relates to career advancement.
- Change the paradigm from Power Over vs. Power To
- Embrace a new relationship with power
- Identify barriers to parity for women leaders and how to overcome them
- Introduction to your powerful Personal Action Plan
- Introduction to the 9 Practical Power Tools
- Laser focus on each of the 9 Practical Power Tools with examples
- How to apply the power tools in your own environment
- Finalize your Personal Action Plan to achieve a goal or solve a problem
Date – Lesson I, July 23rd – Lesson II, July 30th
Time – 75 minute duration (60 minutes of content and 15 minutes of Q&A)
4:00 PM – EST
3:00 PM – CST
2:00 PM – MST
1:00 PM – PST and Arizona (Can’t make one or both webinars in real time? If you are registered, you will receive a link to the recorded webinars afterward.)
You can help women reach leadership parity by forwarding this post to friends and colleagues and by sharing the registration link with your social media networks!
See for yourself, just click on this link…