Connect with Gloria!
Bring Gloria to Speak
Featured Upcoming Event
Wednesday, Oct. 2-Nov. 13, 2013 Gloria will teach a 6-week online course "9 Practical Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career". This is a Take The Lead event in partnership with Arizona State University Online. Participants will receive a certificate to enhance their resumes along with practical skills and understanding of power dynamics in the workplace. Don't miss this opportunity and register today!
More events here.
Buy Gloria’s Latest Book
"With heartfelt encouragement ... (including strategies for including men in feminist causes), this guide is accessible to all."
"Female Writers Kicking Up Literary Dust"
"Top 30 Political Mom Bloggers"
"Gift Ideas for the Change Agents on Your List"
"Feminist Reading List"
~Deep Muck Big Rake
"5 Must-Read Books for Women"
Read additional Media Buzz here.
- Gloria Feldt; An Inspiring Woman » CreativeBizHub on She’s Doing It: LisaBeth Weber Pins Pack Message Wallop
- Gloria Feldt on Stuck? Meet Jake and the Power of Letting Go to Move Forward
- Leslie on Stuck? Meet Jake and the Power of Letting Go to Move Forward
- Liz @ Creative Liberty on Sandberg: Are You Bossy or Merely Showing Leadership Skills?
- Gloria Feldt on Sandberg: Are You Bossy or Merely Showing Leadership Skills?
Listen to My Podcasts
Stacey Gualandi of The Women's Eye interviewed me about--what else--women and power.
Shelley Irwin of NPR asks me why I believe that no one is holding women back but themselves.
Suzanne Braun Levine and I discuss No Excuses on The Fiesty Side of Fifty on Blog Talk Radio.
Nicole Sanders talks to me about No Excuses on her show Radio or Not, on Progressive Talk Radio.
Dennis Lambert of KJZZ's "Morning Edition asks me why I wrote No Excuses.
Talking to Terry Hernon MacDonald about No Excuses over at Single Women Rule.
Discussing No Excuses with Joe Conason on Book Talk Radio.
Talking with Amanda Marcotte on RH Reality Check about women and power.
See Jane Do interview, encouraging women to step into positions of power and leadership – now!
Speaking with MadamaAmbi about No Excuses