Free Webinar with Gloria Feldt
Invest in Your Passion! Power Tools You Need
You are invited a See Jane Do Webinar featuring Gloria Feldt!
Thursday April 12th, 2012 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. PDT
Join us and learn how movement building “power tools” can propel your passion, grow your business, break glass ceilings and change the world. Embrace Sister Courage and succeed.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How how to apply 3 simple principles of movement building Gloria learned on the frontlines of leadership.
- Bite-sized, useful takeaways that you can use right now to put your personal passion into action and harness the power of Sister Courage.
We will discuss key topics from Gloria’s newest book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, which reveals why women are stuck at 18% of top leadership roles and, through both inspirational stories and practical “Power Tools,” shows how we can redefine power, lead ourselves with intention, and reach parity from the boardroom to the bedroom for good–our own and society’s.
Sign up today! Registration is free. Space is limited
Each registrant will receive: Free download of Gloria’s 9 Ways Power Journal
Special giveaways: Winners will receive a copy of Gloria’s book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power or a For Good Tea package including the just launched Equali-Tea.
ABOUT GLORIA: Gloria Feldt is a nationally renowned activist, author, speaker, and leadership expert. she’s former president and CEO of Planned Parenthood and has worked for a variety of social justice causes.
About Us: See Jane Do is a social change organization that redefines media for women & the power of story to create positive change. Turn your Passion into Action today.
Latest posts by Gloria Feldt (Posts)
- This Blog is No Longer Active… - March 17, 2014
- Women’s Equality Day and the Civil Rights March - August 26, 2013
- Stuck? Change Your Relationship With Power - July 21, 2013